Best Browsers For Oppo R1011

oppo r1011 best browser
People who use Oppo R1011 may wondering which browser is the best for Oppo R1011. So I wrote this to share my opinion about the best browsers for Oppo R1011. One of them is UC Browser. But I used other browser like Chrome and Opera Mini too.

So, the first on the list is...

1. UC Browser - HD

I  always use it for Facebook (in basic mode). It is fast and easy to use. But to be honest, I can not download videos from YouTube here (while in speed mode). Still can download pictures and videos from Facebook and other websites.

2. UC Browser

The regular UC Browser. Good for Oppo R1011. I often download videos from YouTube and other websites too. If you have good Internet connection, enough space, source and patient, you can movie with more than 2gb here. May crash sometime but also looks like it's crashed but not. So be careful.

3. Opera Mini

Not only good for Oppo R1011, but I believe it is great for other phones too. 

4. Chrome

It's already in Oppo R1011. I use it for my blogs. Yes, blogs, from Oppo R1011 phone.

5. UC Mini

The best browser for Oppo R1011 so far. It's part of UC too but this one is for faster brows. Like other UC browsers too, it has speed mode and you can save page that you brows. To do that, you must in Speed Mode.

I often use it to download videos from YouTube. The best part is save page feature. I can search and save any page to view it later - without Internet connection.

That are top 5 best browsers for Oppo R1011, according to my opinion.