How To Download, Install and Change Font in Oppo R1011

If you are one of the new users of Oppo R1011 and don't know how to download, install and change font in Oppo R1011, then you need to read this. In fact, methods written in this post may also similar for other Oppo phones.

The very first thing that you need to do to change fonts in Oppo R1011 is open the setting, then go to display. After you done, you may see this...
oppo r1011 font
See can you see the Font setting at the bottom? Good. Then now you can know how to change, download and install font in Oppo R1011. You may don't have to read the next step but if you want to, then keep reading.

The next step is tap the Font setting, and it will open.

oppo r1011 font
Now, since I haven't download any new font yet, I must download some new fonts for my Oppo R1011. To do that, tap the "Online fonts". You then will be brought to store.

oppo r1011 font
Now, you can choose any of them. Me, I chose at the fonts app at the top of the result.

oppo r1011 font
Of course, you need to download it. Otherwise, you don't have new font in your Oppo R1011 (You're welcome but I'm not Sherlock).

Anyway, I have some new fonts now. You don't have to follow this step to download new font for Oppo R1011. You can search it by yourself in App Store or Play Store in Oppo R1011.

oppo r1011 font


See? New fonts. I should thanks to Fonts Free for these pretty fonts. Now, I want to change font in my Oppo R1011.

To do that, first, you need to choose and tap it. Then, you will see this.

oppo r1011 font
Tap apply and you are done. If you want to change the font for you Oppo R1011, just go to Setting > Display > Font. I believe you already know what to do next.