How To Cleanup Files In Oppo R1011

I believe most of you already know how to cleanup files in Oppo R1011. But, some of you may not. So, I wrote this to help you. It's okay, you can find any tutorial related to Oppo R1011 in this blog.

The first thing you need to do before you cleanup files in Oppo R1011, is find the Files program. It's not hard to find as it is in the menu. Then, open it and you will see this.

oppo r1011 cleanup files
See the "Cleanup" button? Tap it.

oppo r1011 cleanup files
After you tap it, you will see the Oppo R1011 phone scanning all files like in the screenshot above. Wait for seconds (or maybe more than a minute) untill it done scanning. After your Oppo R1011 done scanning, you will see this.

oppo r1011 cleanup files
Tap "Start cleaning" and Oppo R1011 will clean some files. By clean, I mean delete. That is why, you can choose which file you want and don't want to delete.

Another method that I always use it delete the "Android" file but I not recommend as I don't want you to accidentally delete some file or anything that you want to keep in Oppo R1011.

That is for now. Thanks for reading this not-really-useful-post.